“95” matching results for

tourist-visa

How not to be prey for hippos on Kenyan Safaris?

How not to be prey for hippos on Kenyan Safaris?

Safaris in Kenya are a fantastic chance to get up close and personal with nature and gain first-hand knowledge of the local fauna. On the other hand, keep in mind that the majority of the creatures you see while on safari are still in their natural habitats and may pose a threat to your safety. […]

Rebecca Mia 30 December 2022
Timor-Leste Tourist Visa Guidelines, Requirements & Fees

Timor-Leste Tourist Visa Guidelines, Requirements & Fees

Located at the crossroad between southeast Asia and Oceania, Timor-Leste or East Timor is an island country. It covers a total area of 15 007 square kilometers and its capital is Dili. The country has shown great respect to multiculturalism as it is populated by a variety of distinct ethnic groups. The largest ethnic group […]

Abhishek Dwivedi 12 April 2022
How to get an Uzbekistan tourist visa?

How to get an Uzbekistan tourist visa?

Uzbekistan is a crossroads of civilizations and has been one of the nerve centers of great empires, from Alexander the Great to Genghis Khan, from the reign of Tamerlane to the Tsars of Russia. Different lifestyles have met here over the centuries, from nomadic tribes to the oldest cities in the world, such as Samarkand, […]

Aytan Akhundova 27 March 2022
Everything you need to know about the Tonga tourist visa

Everything you need to know about the Tonga tourist visa

Tonga, also known as the Friendly Islands, is one of the unique destinations in the Pacific. Unlike all other monarchies, it is the only monarchy in the Pacific that has never completely lost its independence. The island consists of 171 islands (coral and volcanic). The total area of Tonga is 747 square kilometers, and 48 […]

Kanan Isazade 26 March 2022
Zambia tourist visa details

Zambia tourist visa details

Zambia is one of the colorful countries you can visit in Africa. The Republic of Zambia is located in the southern part of the African continent. This country, which was a colony of England until 1924, has no access to the sea. The country is bordered on Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Malawi, […]

Atash Mammadov 23 February 2022
How to apply for South Korea tourist visa?

How to apply for South Korea tourist visa?

The Republic of South Korea, officially known as the Republic of Korea, is located in East Asia. The capital of South Korea, which has a surface area of 222,154 km2, is Seoul. Other important cities of the country are; the largest city is Gwangju, the second-largest city, and the important port cities are Busan, Incheon, […]

Aynur Qasimova 20 November 2021
Benin tourist and business visa

Benin tourist and business visa

Neighboring Togo and Ghana, this West-African country is often recognized for its bronzes or the Voodoo religion, but it is way more than just that. Many people travel there for the spectacular Penjari National Park for safari, or to learn more about the history of the trans-Atlantic slave trade on the Route des Enclaves (The […]

Ieva Miltina 18 November 2021
How to get a tourist visa to Sweden?

How to get a tourist visa to Sweden?

In Sweden, fascinating walks along the neat streets of Stockholm and the beaches of Malmö, unforgettable fishing on the grandiose Lake Vanern and in the bay of Hanebukten, rich nightlife and varied shopping in Gothenburg, excellent slopes of any difficulty level in the ski resorts of Hydre and Are are waiting for you. To be […]

Narmin Qasanzade 07 November 2021
How to get Botswana tourist visa?

How to get Botswana tourist visa?

Botswana is a land of contrasts. While more than 70% of the territory is Kalahari desert, the remaining 30% are incredibly rich with vegetation and wildlife. In either plane, one will find beauty beyond words. So much so that one of the most prominent features – the Okavango Delta, is considered one of the natural […]

Ieva Miltina 25 September 2021

Ready to get a visa without wasting time?

Apply now
pickvisa.com