What is a cookie?
Cookies are small quantities of information stored on the browser of each user so that the server may subsequently recall certain information that may only be read by the server implementing it. In general, cookies are of limited duration.
Cookies enable the Website (the “Website”) to, among others, store and retain information about Users.
What cookies do we use?
The Website uses its own and third-party cookies.
The Website uses the following own cookies:
- Technical cookies (always on): They are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website and use the different options or services offered, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, restrict access to some parts, etc.
Customization and advertising cookies:
- These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- These cookies are also used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests.
Who uses the cookies?
The information obtained through cookies will be collected and processed by BADIAPP 2015, INC. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA (“Pickvisa” or “us/we”), domiciled at Avenida Meridiana 89, Ático, 08026, Barcelona, and email address email@example.com for the proper management of this Website.
How can cookies be disabled?
Cookies can be blocked or deleted through the web browser, but if you do so, you may have problems using or loading the platform.
For that purpose, the configuration of the web browser will depend on the
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
Changes to the Cookies Policy
Pickvisa can modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the data protection authorities. If significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users through a notice on the Website.
For any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us by sending an email.