26 March 2021 12:00
Trawell Group is a tourism company that works upon several travel startups with its young, dynamic team. Its headquarter is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and has been working with the Baku office since 2015 to develop regional tourism startups. Our major startups include Pickvisa.com, Vizam.az, Postkarto, Backpack Azerbaijan, and other products.
Communications Managers work to propel a brand's image through consistent messaging and strategy. They do everything from overseeing the development of brand collateral to developing internal and external communications and marketing strategies. They also liaise with media to help the brand gain exposure in local, national, and international media. Communications Managers work in all kinds of different settings, including for large corporations, government organizations, agencies, and small businesses across all industries.
Responsibilities for Communications Manager
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee morale
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including white papers, website copy, and more
- Write and deliver internal newsletter on a monthly basis
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences
- Reach out to influencers, media, and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
Qualifications for Communications Manager
- 3+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
Salary range: 1000-1500 AZN (based on experience) + KPI-based bonus.
30 June 2023