Do You Need Visa to Visit Dominica?
Visa is free
Visa is required
Do You Need Visa to Visit Dominica? Check It Out!
Visa Types & Categories to Apply for Dominica
Dominica grants visa-free access to all foreign nationals from all over the world except the Dominican Republic and Haiti nationals. All foreigners except these two countries’ nationals can stay in Dominica without a visa between 21 days and 180 days. The duration of allowed stay without a visa depends on your nationality.
Dominican Republic and Haiti citizens must apply for a Dominica visa in advance or they can also enter Dominica without a visa if they are holders of valid US/UK/Canada/Schengen (multiple-entry) visas.
Dominica Visa Free Regime
Dominica doesn’t require any visa application in advance. You will need to present only some basic documents to enter Dominica.
Required Documents for Traveling to Dominica
- Validity minimum of six months beyond the date of your departure from Dominica.
- Signed by bearer
- Passport not older than 10 years (issued in the last 10 years)
- At least one or two free “visa pages”
- Undamaged pictures securely affixed with/to passport
2. Hotel Booking
- It must be pre-paid hotel booking
3. Confirmed Onward/Return Tickets
4. Entry Documents to Your Next Destination (if any)
- For example, you can present your visa to your next destination country from Dominica
5. Sufficient Funds for Intended Period to Stay in Dominica
EMBASSY INFORMATION AND LOCATION
Do I need to pay for entering Dominica?
Dominica doesn’t require any fee to enter the country.
How long can I stay in Dominica?
It totally depends on your nationality. The duration of allowed stay varies between 21 days and 180 days. You can increase your duration of stay at the Migration Department of Dominica there.
What is the local currency in Dominica?
The official currency in Dominica is Dominican Peso (DOP). 100 USD equals to approximately 5855 DOP.