Do You Need Visa to Visit Seychelles?
Visa On Arrival
Do You Need Visa to Visit Seychelles? Check It Out!
Visa Types & Categories to Apply for Seychelles
Seychelles grants visa-free access to all foreign nationals from all over the world. Your Visitor’s Permit will be issued at the airport when you arrive in Seychelles and it will be valid for three months. It is totally free of charge. You can also extend the validity period of your Visitor’s Permit for further periods (next three months) for up to a maximum period of twelve months.
Seychelles Visa Free Regime
Seychelles don’t require any visa application in advance. You will get your visa-free status when you arrive at the airport. You will need to present only some basic documents to enter Seychelles.
Required Documents for Traveling to Seychelles
- Validity minimum of six months beyond the date of your departure from Seychelles.
- Signed by bearer
- Passport not older than 10 years (issued in the last 10 years)
- At least one or two free “visa pages”
- Undamaged pictures securely affixed with/to passport
2. Hotel Booking
- It must be a pre-paid hotel booking
3. Confirmed Onward/Return Tickets
4. Entry Documents to Your Next Destination (if any)
- For example, you can present your visa to your next destination country from Seychelles
5. Sufficient Funds for Intended Period to Stay in Seychelles
EMBASSY INFORMATION AND LOCATION
Do I need to pay for a visa to enter Seychelles?
Seychelles grants visas to all foreign nationals free of charge. You will pay the fee only in case of a visa extension.
How long can I stay in Seychelles?
You can stay in Seychelles for up to three months. You can also increase this duration up to twelve months with a simple extension process at the Immigration Department in Seychelles.
Can I extend my visa-free status in Seychelles?
Yes, you can extend your duration of stay in Seychelles for up to twelve months in total.