How to get study visa for Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is a nation with its pure natural environment, glaciers, deserts, alpine meadows, and many 7,000-meter-high mountains. However, for the adventurous visitor, Kyrgyzstan has much more to offer than breathtaking scenery. This magnificent environment is brought to life by its inhabitants, regular people with proud nomadic traditions and a strong sense of hospitality. So, if you are one of those people that want to see this beautiful country, you need the answers to these questions: Do you need a visa for Kyrgyzstan? How to get a student visa for Kyrgyzstan? What is included in the Kyrgyzstan visa policy? What are the Kyrgyzstan student visa requirements? How much is the Kyrgyzstan visa fee? What are the details of the Kyrgyzstan study visa application process? How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan study visa online? Which ones are the Kyrgyzstan visa free countries?
Kyrgyzstan visa policy
1. Do you need a visa for Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan visa policy requires nationals of over 180 countries to have a tourist visa in order to enter the country. Kyrgyzstan visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and allows for stays of up to 30 days or 60 days. A multiple-entry Kyrgyzstan visa is also available, valid for 5 years and valid for both tourist and business visits.
2. Getting a Kyrgyzstan visa online
The eVisa system allows citizens of many countries and territories to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. This platform can also be used to apply for visas for other purposes, such as business. The eVisa for Kyrgyzstan is widely regarded as the simplest and most convenient method of obtaining permission to visit the country as a tourist. Other nationals must apply for a Kyrgyzstan tourist visa at an embassy or consulate, which entails physically going to the diplomatic mission and submitting the documents.
How to get a student visa for Kyrgyzstan?
An international student who wishes to study in one of the Kyrgyz Republic's educational institutions is granted a study visa. For foreign students who have already enrolled in one of Kyrgyzstan's universities, the "For Students" option is available when applying for a study visa. Individuals who are visiting the country for admission should select the "For Applicants" option. When a foreign student applies for a study visa for the first time, he or she will be granted a 90-day visa (maximum). Later, with the aid and cooperation of the university where they are enrolled, the student must seek to have their visa renewed.
Kyrgyzstan student visa requirements
To maintain a healthy atmosphere in Kyrgyzstan, international students seeking a student visa must follow the laws of the land. Any illegal or undesirable behavior is not tolerated and is dealt with harshly by the Kyrgyz government. The following are some of the requirements and restrictions that all international students seeking a Kyrgyzstan study visa must follow:
• First-time student visa applicants are eligible for a 90-day visa, which must be renewed through their particular university/college.
• To apply for a student visa in Kyrgyzstan, applicants must have a valid passport and an official letter from the university.
When applying for a student visa in Kyrgyzstan, all foreign students must present legitimate papers. The following is a list of documents that are included in Kyrgyzstan student visa requirements:
• A copy of a foreign country's passport.
• A letter of invitation from a university in Kyrgyzstan.
• a copy of the inviting organization's charter papers
• Certificate of insurance premiums and debt tax services
• When applying for a student visa, you'll need a contract certificate.
• A certificate from Kyrgyzstan's Ministry.
Kyrgyzstan study visa application process
Most of the foreign students may apply for an e-visa in Kyrgyzstan, which makes the entire Kyrgyzstan study visa application process faster and more flexible. However, the regular protocol must be followed, and the visa process must be completed on time. Here are the step-by-step instructions for applying for a student visa in Kyrgyzstan:
1. Go to the official website of the Kyrgyz government to access the e-visa portal.
2. Select the nation and kind of visa (student visa) under the "Apply for a visa" section.
3. Fill up the blanks in the next section with your comprehensive details. While filling out your information, you must have a valid passport. Applicants can save and continue their applications until they have completed the entire visa application.
4. Once all of the information has been entered and completed, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided. Confirm the email and provide further information on the e-visa webpage.
5. Attach the photo, a scanned copy of the passport, and any additional papers. Except for the ID, which can be supplied in JPG/JPEG format, other documents must be uploaded in PDF format.
6. Review and double-check the information you've entered into the application.
7. Use a credit or debit card to pay the e-visa cost.
8. Check the progress of your application on Kyrgyzstan's e-visa portal's 'Service' option.
Kyrgyzstan visa free countries
When visiting Kyrgyzstan for a short time, travelers from certain countries are free from the country's visa requirements. This implies they simply need their passport to enter the nation and don't require any type of visa. Kyrgyzstan is visa-free for over 60 different nationalities. In most situations, Kyrgyzstan's visa exemption only applies to short visits. The maximum duration of stay is either 30, 60, or 90 days, depending on the individual's place of origin. Visitors from these countries who enter Kyrgyzstan without a visa are allowed to participate in tourism and leisure activities.
However, in order to work in the country or remain for longer periods of time than the maximum allowed, you must apply for the appropriate type of Kyrgyzstan visa. On the other side, Kyrgyzstan's immigration policy allows citizens of specified nations to stay forever without requiring a visa. Check out the list below to learn which nations are the Kyrgyzstan visa free countries:
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Vietnam.
Kyrgyzstan visa fee
Kyrgyzstan visa fee is determined by the processing time choices you choose while filling out the application form. During the initial phase of the application process, you will be requested to do so. There are three alternatives available to you, each with its own pricing. The following are the details:
• Standard processing time — this is the most cost-effective and time-consuming option available to you. The majority of people choose it because they enjoy planning ahead. You must pay a charge of USD 96.80 to get your application completed within 9 Business Days.
• If you pick this option, your Kyrgyzstan eVisa will arrive in 7 Business Days, and you will be charged USD 126.80.
• Super Rush processing time - if you need to go to Kyrgyzstan the next day, this is the processing time to pick. Your application will be processed in 5 business days; however, you will be charged USD 161.80 for the expedited service. It has the quickest processing time available.
It's definitely worth mentioning that the costs listed above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist eVisa. You may require a transit or business visa, depending on your nation of origin, and the fee varies. For each processing period, the Kyrgyzstan Transit eVisa costs USD 60.75, USD 90.75, and USD 125.75. The cost of a Kyrgyzstan Business eVisa is USD 112, USD 142, and USD 177.25.
Sona is a young student who is waiting to finish her bachelor’s degree for starting to explore the world. Until that time, she is researching the visa requirements of the countries that she wants to visit. While collecting this information, she wants to make the process more useful not only for herself but also for others. For this purpose, she is sharing all the beneficial gathered knowledge with you. Her biggest dream is not to die without traveling all the countries over the world.